Re: (calmer reply) Re: New-maintainer - STOP YOUR SHIT

Adam Heath wrote:
> What Ben is saying is that you can't compare apples to oranges.  Someone who

> works, and so far, it seems to work well.  Becoming a Senior Developer gives
> one the right to flame other developers, of equal caliber.  However, I do not

In less than one day I have become absolutly tired of having this term
applied to me. I'm not interested in participating in your attempt to
set up a class system within debian. I will henceforth orphan one package
per time said term is applied to me until I am down to the level of someone
who maintains "a package like gtrue".

--
see shy jo