Re: Developer Behavior [new maintainer waiting period]

** On Jan 08, Adam Heath scribbled:
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Vince Mulhollon wrote:
>
> > Yes, it took me about a year's wait also.
>
> I created my pgp key on Dec. 27, 1997.  2 weeks later, I was a
> developer.  Granted, this was before the closing, and the reorganization, but
> even for that time frame, that was fast.
>
> What I'm trying to say is that if you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that
> you would benefit the project, you will be accepted.
Hmm... http://debian.vip.net.pl/caudium,
http://debian.vip.net.pl/caudium-unstable - does that prove _anything_ about
me? I guess not and the NM process is what there's needed to confirm whether
the applicant can do anything good for the project or not and the person to
judge that is the person assigned to the applicant. Having said that, I want
to ask what did you mean by writing the above statement?

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Die, v.:  To stop sinning suddenly.   -- Elbert Hubbard