Re: possible problem with ftp archive

These files include such things as fvwm, koules and xbill.
There doesn't seem to be any tools specifically for building packages.
I know the source for all the packages is kept under the source
directory, but these files aren't in their subcategory directory.
eg we have
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/xcal_4.1.orig.tar.gz
but it used to be
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/misc/xcal_4.1.orig.tar.gz
Thats why I am asking "why change it?"

johno