Re: finishing up the /usr/share/doc transition

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 01:04:26PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm looking forward to a day with a lot less postinst and postrm scripts
> myself, so I want to make sure we don't miss the traget of full
> conversion by woody's release.

Hear hear.

> sound/mikmod

There appears to be a bug with libmikmod and ALSA at the moment..  When I
track it down I'll fix this too.

> libs/libmikmod1

This should be removed from the archive as no longer used.  I believe the
bug is already filed.

> graphics/qiv

I'm willing to NMU this if necessary.  I think the package has likely been
abandoned upstream but am not sure.  I don't want to take the package for
that reason (I think eog could become a better replacement for it in time.)

<Zoid> I still think you guys are nuts merging Q and QW. :P
<knghtbrd> Of course we're nuts.  Even John said so.  =>
<taniwha> Zoid: we're nuts, but we're productive nuts:)