Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

I assume that non-us willl be converted to testing soon.  Currently,
it's unfortunate that non-us's woody does not map to ftp-master's
woody.  How will you manage dependencies between non-us testing and
woody's testing?

It's my understanding that there aren't particularly stable buildds
for all architectures for non-us.  Does that mean that I as a
maintainer need to build my packages by hand for non-us if I don't
think the buildd is stable and I want my package to get into testing?
I realize that for architectures I don't have access to, this might
mean dealing with US export cruft since some of the port machines are
in the US.  I'm prepared to deal with that since I have to do so all
the time anyway, but this might annoy other non-us developers.

Your state of the woody mail implied that there existed important bugs
that were not RC bugs.  Is this a misreading on my part?  If not, how
does that work?

--Sam