to open up new most valuabel resources: Developers

If we need top notch developers, maintainers etc urgently and if they are so
valuabel, then we should try to get them more determently.

Go, find a dedicated, responsible top notch Windows User/developer and pull
him on the light side of OS and from there to Debian and on to the NM Page.

They are much easier to find than Linux geeks since there are more of them.

Try to make friends first and talk about cool hardware. later, when you have a
personal and open relationship show him apt. then subscribe him to
debian-user, later to debian-devel. If he he is still talking to you, and did
not get turned away by flames and cursing, he pobatly is a masochistic enough
to proceed even further.

I am serious: There is a huge pool of talented programmers. We should try to
attract them. If we manage, we got rid of that problem for good. Become a
Debian headhunter!