Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 02:53:58AM +0100, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> I'm packaging bochs and have the same problem. What to do with the
> bios. I intend to package plex some time as well and probably merge
> sources since they do/can share a lot.

Ah, I didn't know you were working on this.  If you do upload, go ahead and
close the wnpp bug I just opened.

> PS: My bochs package is ready for upload, apart from the legal stuff
> with the bios, which i would like to resolve one way or another before
> an initial upload.

There shouldn't be a problem if you keep it in the same .deb and put it in
non-free.  anything else would need a license change.  I hope a better
solution can be found in the future.  Good Luck!

-brad