Debian Package for Freenet

So, this is my first post to debian-devel, but it seems like the topic
ranges pretty widely so I'm not going to feel bad about offtopicity.

Here's the deal: I've created my very first baby-talk Debian package
for a system that I hold near and dear to my heart, the Freenet
Project:

        http://www.freenetproject.org/

Freenet is a peer-to-peer publishing system with anonymity,
encryption, and really good design. It's a rocking network, it works
well, and I think it's the future of P2P. P2P, of course, being the
future of the Innurnet.

Anyways, I made a .deb, which is here:

        http://www.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/~evan/freenetdeb/freenet_0.3.5.20001130-3_all.deb

All the other Debian hoo-ha is here, if you want to take a peek:

        http://www.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/~evan/freenetdeb/

Mostly I just wanted to point this out to folks. But I have an
ulterior motive, too: I've applied to become a Debian maintainer,
which I think is going to take like 40 years. If I could find someone
who's interested in maintaining this package NOW, I wouldn't have to
wait that long to do whatever it takes to get this program into woody.

Thanks for listening,

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou