Why GNOME menus? (Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?)

In Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:45:58 -0500 Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> cum veritate scripsit :

This thread is a tad old, and I doubt if I'm going to make anything happen...

>   While we're on the subject, though, is there any particular reason the
> /Debian/ Gnome package doesn't use the Debian menu instead of the Gnome menu
> by default?

GNOME menus, and KDE menus have i18n support. Debian menu's don't.

I have all GNOME and KDE menus appear in Japanese.
I can't seem to get it to happen with Debian menus.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp