Re: ITP: sysstat -- System performance tools for Linux OS

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 Robert Luberda wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000, at 21:51, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Is this the same sar that you can find in the package atsar, which
> > already exists for debian
>
> Yes, it is. I didn't know about atsar package before.
> I'm still going to package sysstat, because it includes iostat tool
> and its sar implements more options.

Choice is good. It might be nice to set this up as an alternative. (I
actually had that in mind when I packaged sar, which is why /usr/bin/sar
is a symlink to atsar. I'll do a new package in the next couple of days
which implements that, and you can conflict with atsar less than or
equal to the current version.

--
Mike Stone