Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 04:18:08PM -0500, Eric Gillespie, Jr. wrote:
::snip!::
> I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know anything
> about KDE, but GNOME *does* support the Debian menu system by
> default. It is not the main GNOME menu because it must run on
> systems other than Debian, where there is no menu system.

Well...I'm running Helix Gnome, and since I upgraded (dist? not sure...) a few months ago, the "Debian menus" submenu has disappeared from under the foot (on the bottom panel), and only appears when I use the Programs menu on the top panel.  From what I understand, this is not the point currently being discussed, but I would still like to have the "Debian menus" submenu on both panels, and, better yet (if that isn't what is being discussed), I would like to have the apps in "Debian menus" interpolated into Gnome's "Programs" submenu...thanx for any and all help
	--xsdg

> --
> Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
> Software Developer
> Progeny Linux Systems - http://progeny.com

 / It is better to let one suspect that you are a fool than to open your mouth\
{    and leave them no doubt.    http://xsdg.hypermart.net  xsdg@softhome.net  }