Re: 2.2r1 release problems

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 08:35:45AM -0800, Zack Brown typed:
} Correct me if I'm wrong (please!), but with the release of 2.2r1 and with
} Slink unsupported, there is currently no uptodate stable version of Debian.
}
} I can not see any good reason for having 2.2 systems silently upgrade to
} 2.2r1. Especially since the new version is actually known to be somewhat
} broken.

Where, exactly, is the new version "somewhat broken"?  I just did a
2.2r1 install and several upgrade on 2.2r0 systems today.  Every
machine seems pretty happy.  Plus I think of r<n> as "Revision n", not
"New Version n"; a few upgraded packages, a very few new packages,
here and there.

--
An Thi-Nguyen Le