Mozilla and KDE for Potato?

Has anyone packaged KDE 2.0 or mozilla M18 (and beyond, eventually)
for potato?  I recently had to downgrade due to incompatabilities
with our network here.  After going back to Netscape, I now remember
why I switched to mozilla.  And I miss KDE.  *sniff*  :)

If these aren't out, is anyone working on them?

                                   -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson