Re: [RFC] Measuring skills of a Debian Developer

Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@mail.lv> writes:

>       There should be different ways to get the next level of certain
>       skill. Some skills should be updated by scripts only ("bug
>       fixing speed" :). Some could be based on a feedback from users.
>       An some skills could be updated by passing some tests.

While it could be nice to see some skills of some of the debaters on
the different lists I don't think it's wise (or in the spirit of
Debian) to build up a large beureaucracy to do it. I give other
developers root-access to my machine (through packages) why shouldn't
I accept their own ratings?

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little