Re: NVidia packages (step 2)

I have talked to Terrence Ripperda who is one of the developers at NVidia.
From what I remember him saying, they would be willing to at least consider
changing their license to allow distribution.  It has been a while since I
talked to him however so I may be mistaken.  You may want to contact him to
see, the best way I know of contacting him is on #nvidia on openprojects
IRC network.

Chris Cheney