Re: Misclassification of packages; "libs" and "doc" sections

(Sorry, the last message was a repeat.)

Since we're discussing ontology, it seems to me
appropriate to give the term 'category' its meaning in
that branch of philosophy.

Since we're classifying packages, it seems appropriate
to classify them into "classes" in the set-theoretical
sense if not the computer-scientific sense of the word.
But perhaps "Classification:" would be less ambiguous.

Does our resident professional philosopher have any
comment on the question of classification modes?

Thomas H.