Re: Linuxconf or Webmin - pros and cons

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 07:05:11AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:

> User interface
> web                 yes             yes
> ASCII               yes             not really (looks bad in lynx)
> X                   yes             yes, via X browser
> command line        yes             no

If webmin is going to be adopted into a 'standard' config frontend, I'd
really encourage someone with the time/interest to develop a command line
interface for it too.  If it's as modular as it's supposed to be, it
shouldn't be that hard...  something like:

webmin-set exim-root-forward jules@debian.org

Jules