Office Suite for Debian Linux

Dear Debian Linux,

I am familiar with you operating system and wanted to contact you.  I
represent VirtualTek Corp. here in Seattle, WA., http://joydesk.com.  Our
flagship product, Joydesk, is a web-based PIM application (email, calendar,
address book, message board and task list), designed specifically for Linux
platform.  It is also designed with the SME and SOHO market niche in mind,
to set up an instant Intranet solution.  When available, I would like to
contact you, as we will be in your area towards the end of September.  If
you would not have any objection, I would like briefly stop by your offices
to show a quick demonstration of Joydesk and discuss potential OEM/bundling
opportunities with your distribution, if it may present itself.  Thank you
for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Sam Sim
Business Development
VirtualTek Corporation