Re: Problem with apt on slink systems

> root@xxxx:~# grep "^[^#]" /etc/apt/sources.list

[snip]

> root@xxxx:~# apt-get install zsh

[snip]

> Where the heck the word 'stable' comes from? I removed my hole
> /var/state/apt/ and I do not know where it comes from. Hardcoded anywhere
> perhaps? Or did I miss something grave?

Did you 'apt-get update'?

I'm not an apt-get internals expert but perhaps it cached the 'real' paths
to the ftp/http locations instead of the symlinked ones so they are now
all out of whack.

Which makes me think - is it still possible to apt-get a slink update now
it's fallen off the stable/frozen/unstable chain?

Dave