Re: Archive consistency stuff

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 05:23:12PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hello world,
> Some more archive consistency stuff.
> Okay, next interesting thing is how woody's been messed up after the
> freeze. Things like gcc being removed, and libc6's disappearance from
> alpha and arm and such. These are, apparently, due to people uploading
> binaries to frozen (only) and thus making the symlink from unstable
> disappear (where the frozen and unstable versions haven't yet diverged).
> Full stats, again updated daily, are at:
> 	http://master.debian.org/~ajt/potato-not-woody.txt

These turn out not to be accurate, since master.d.o doesn't seem to be
mirroring auric.d.o properly or something.

	http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/potato-not-woody.txt
	http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/woody-not-potato.txt

...should contain up to date lists of, respectively, packages in potato that
match the source in woody, but aren't in woody, and packages in woody that
match the source in potato, but aren't in potato. The latter list has a few
items for arm at the moment, but is otherwise blank. The former list is a
lot longer.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark