Kernel 2.4, Apache2, X

Surely the solution is simple include deb for (X,Apache,Kernel -
NEWSTUFF) as we currently doing for php4 its not installed by default..
but can easily be selected for people having problem with new stuff

with a potato 2.2rx coming out in month or so after would making it
stabled and included in default installs

As slink running @ r5 still only has Stone aged x 3.3.2.3a when everyone

else has as part of the install 3.3.6 or an upgrade we still have nether

publicly available

All newstuff should be included as suggest in potato

Mark :)
iced@tree.uk.com