Suggestion for FAQ on Website. (was: KDE: a plan how to solve that)

Hello Wichert

> However, that was making the second step before the first. Also note that
> I personally can't follow Debians argumentation why there is even a problem.
> But thats probably the reason I am studying computer science instead of law,
> and so for me it's probably better to continue developing on KDE instead
> of spending time on license discussions. ;)

May I propose you (as DPL) to put a page on our Website that contains
a little FAQ about why we don't ship KDE?

I remember that I once saw such a statement in form of a press release
but since many people ask us developers for the reasons regarding KDE
it would be good if their was a static note.

At least it seems to me that this (boring?) discussion starts every
couple of months because their are only a couple of people who really
knows/understands *ALL* of the related paragraphs and possible
conclusions.

bye,

 -christian-

--
Linux - the choice of the GNU generation.          Join the Debian Project
                                                     http://www.debian.org