Re: Would someone package Xerces-C++ ?

I'm also in the process of writing an app (well, it's still in the
design/prototype stage, but anyway) that will be written in C++ - and I want
to use XML as well.  If there isn't a nice C++ XML lib, I'll just use
gnome-xml, even tho it's going to be a KDE program :). (Right now it's
intended to be used by my mom, who I have running on Potato/KDE, but with
some GNOME progs alongside :).

I agree that gnome-xml does everything I need, it's just much NICER to use
all C++ libs in a C++ app.