vivid removed from potato

I have used this package to test my new remove-from-frozen script:

  Package: vivid (debian/main).
  Maintainer: Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpbs@debian.org>
  [REMOVE] Software is not yet functional
    52992 vivid doesn't actually function

This means that it's gone from frozen, but still exists in unstable.

Now that I have the script, more will follow :-)

Once I've removed a package from potato, I will not accept a "fixed"
version back.  Don't assume that I will not remove a package just
because it has no [REMOVE] tag -- there are many packages that I
simply haven't decided about yet.

Richard Braakman