Locked screen USB wake up

Hi Everyone!

I've been using the latest Debian on a day-by-day basis and recently stumbled on one small but annoying problem. When my screen locks and a monitor turns off, I can't bring back the login screen with my USB HIDs, so I have to open the laptop's lid and touch a button.

I'm using an HP Laptop (no Thunderbolt). It's connected to Lenovo's Docking station, and it's in turn connected to Aten USB KVM, where live my keyboard and mouse. When the screen turns off, it doesn't sleep for an additional 20 minutes per my settings. Still, I've tried to enable power on through '/sys/bus/usb/devices/', but no luck so far.

Does anyone know where should I look?

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,