Från: kamal hosseini <sshossein@yahoo.ca>
Date: sön 6 aug. 2023 kl 03:24
Subject: question
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org <debian-www@lists.debian.org>

Hi guys ,

I am new to Linux, installed Debian 12, during installation I didn’t
add any extra desktop environment only gnome and tried to install xfce
using tasksel command after I installed Debian  but it didn’t work,
the page with all desktops came up and after I chose xfce and pressed
enter for a second was loading but a window popped up and asked me to
insert cdrom with the name Debian 12, I am wondering if you guys can
help me out with this.

thank you

kamal hosseini

kamalhosseini