[Homeworld theme] Plymouth animation

Hello team Debian Desktop! My name is Juliette Taka and was honored to be chosen for the Debian 11 theme with Homeworld. I am writing here because I am finishing the project and I would like to add a plymouth animation, but to be honest I do not know its language and also don't have the way to test it correctly. I could however do the animation in _javascript_, which I would be much more at ease with. I do apologize for that, but if I commit that JS code to the github repo[1], could there be anyone kind enough to know how to translate that to plymouth? I do have a plan B, in that we could also just use the current animation with a color change... But a special animation would be best here if possible. Thank you in advance for your help, Juliette

[1]  https://github.com/julietteTaka/homeworld
--

Juliette Taka

http://juliettetaka.com/