Re: smtube, youtube-dl and other apps that work with youtube

As far as I know, youtube-dl can be installed and updated through pip.
I think updating packages if we can is a better idea than removing
them. It might be useful to put a warning saying that "Youtube is a
propriatery script and makes breaking changes very fast. If this
software doesn't work you can try getting a newer version from the
python package index at your own risk. "