Re: [Artwork] result of the survey for the default artwork for Buster

On 2019/01/09 01:10, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> On January 6th 23:59h the survey closed and I have used the tool
>> "pocket-devotee" to figure out the Condorcet winner.
>> I've had to do some manual work in the export file that LimeSurvey
>> provides, and I am a human, and I would like to check also with other
>> tools that can calculate the Condorcet winner, so please take these
>> results as preliminary (comments and corrections are welcome).
>
> I have used the ericgorr website and the voteengine tool to figure out
> the Condorcet winner (as explained in:
> https://larjona.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/rankings-condorcet-and-free-software-calculating-the-results-for-the-stretch-artwork-survey/
> ) and these 2 tools also tell that the winner is "futurePrototype".
>
> So I think that from the Condorcet-winner-guessing perspective, we can
> safely say that "futurePrototype" is the winner of the Buster Artwork
> Survey.

+1, thanks again for all the work!

Any objections or thoughts from the -desktop list before an announcement
is made?

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage