Re: Artwork

Hi Franz

On 28/05/2018 19:44, Franz Gratzer wrote:
>> I copied and pasted them from the previous cycle, which has similar
>> dates for the current cycle. If everything is ready for announcing by
>> the end of this week, than that should leave just about the same
>> amount of time for artists to create some work that they had the last
>> cycle, too.
>
> Are you sure that the technical demands are still the same?

It's basically the same yes. CD/DVD labels are probably not that
important anymore, but still nice to have. Most of what's left is
trivial once you have the artwork suitable for the items mentioned on
that page.

Did something catch your eye that needs updating?

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage