Re: Artwork for Buster: where can we vote?

Hi Francesco

On 20/09/2018 23:29, Francesco Poli wrote:
> I seem to understand that the deadline for [Buster artwork] submission
> has already expired.
>
> [Buster artwork]: <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Buster>
>
> What is not clear to me is: where can people vote for the official
> Buster artwork?
> Am I missing something?
>
> Could you please clarify?
> Thanks for your time!

You're not missing anything, I intended to step in to help with setting
that up and then also happened to stumble into some unrelated problems
that prevented me from doing so.

We're also very eager to get the artwork finalized as well so all I can
say for now is... stay tuned!

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage