It's now fixed. :-)

Cheers,
--Aurélien

Le 26 octobre 2017 16:13:26 GMT+02:00, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@softwarelivre.org> a écrit :
Hi Aurélien,

Nice, thanks!

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "zecoucou" <zecoucou@free.fr>
Para: "Paulo Henrique" <phls@softwarelivre.org>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2017 5:32:39
Assunto: Re: banner Wiki Debian

Hi Paulo,

yes of course. :-)
The source of all theme parts are versionned in the desktop-base package
repository.

You'll find the wiki banner source here :
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-desktop/packages/trunk/desktop-base/softwaves-theme/sources/

Feel free to commit or share patches if you want to make more elements so we can
keep the sources in a single place !

Cheers,
--Aurélien

Le 26 octobre 2017 03:29:09 GMT+02:00, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana