From: Victor Lima
Sent: Friday, June 23, 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Debian 9: panels not visible after fresh install
To: ashok das
Cc: debian-desktop@lists.debian.org

I have problem after upgrade. What ever on wireless intel network. I ve download the new firmware in intel site. The problem is over.

Dell Vostro 5300. Ultrabook

Em 23 de jun de 2017 09:12, "ashok das" <ashok.das81@outlook.com> escreveu:

Hi all,

This is my first mail.

I have installed the latest Debian 9 AMD64 edition. But after installation i cannot see any panel in the desktop. I then booted up with a live dvd and here also I cannot see any panel.  I also noticed one error during bootup

"failed to load firmware i915/kbl_dmc_ver1"

I think this error somehow related to this issue.

My system hardware:

ASUS H110M-CS Motherboard

INTEL G4560 CPU

CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 4GB

I am using on-board graphics.

I have tried Debian 7 Gnome Live DVD and it boots up to desktop fine. In Mint 18.1 MATE edition also all seemed OK. I Tried Debian 8.8 and here desktop resolution sticks to 1024x768, where as my monitor support much higher than this.

Can anybody please help me to use Debian in my desktop .

Thnaks