Re: Suggestion about the graphical interface in Debian

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:33:12 +0100
Jorge Chaves <jorgechavesgonzalez@gmail.com> wrote:

>El sáb, 23-01-2016 a las 14:09 +0100, Jorge Chaves escribió:

>> > Correction:
>> > Sorry for not taking in account...
>> >
>> > Sorry for this mistake and others that can be found.
>> > Bye.
>> >

>> Another suggestion that I think that could be useful is about the
>> clipboard when you copy/paste things.
>>
>> I think that what you copy (or cut) may be saved in a place even when
>> you close the origin (the origin archive or the origin window or the
>> origin partition), and you can paste it wherever you want.
>>
>> I aware that there are clipboards that can be installed in Debian, but I
>> think an improvement if the clipboard exists from the beginning.
>>
>> Thanks for your patience.
>> Jorge.
>>

>As in other email, sorry for the grammar mistakes.
>
>Corrections of the end of the email:
>
>"I'm aware that there are clipboards that can be installed in Debian,
>but I think that this is an improvement if the clipboard exists from the
>beginning".

This clipboard depends on which desktop is in use. If the Xfce desktop
environment is installed, that clipboard already exists.

- --
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914
[http://linuxcounter.net/user/425914.html]