Fluxbox - Debian Pure Blend

Hello everyone! I am helping to develop a Fluxbox Debian Pure Blend.
Fluxbox is an excellent, lightweight windows manager actively
developed. It offers an alternative to the more traditional WMs such
as Gnome and KDE based on a Windows paradigm. It is a good choice for
thin clients, web developers and those who would like more freedom in
how they set up their computing environment.

If you are interested, here's our wiki page (currently under heavy development):

https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend

Please drop by our mailing list, say hello and offer any input: