Re: Default theme for Stretch

Hi,
I just uploaded a new version of the syslinux / isolinux artwork. Hope it's more suitable ;)

Cheers,

Juliette

juliette Belin <juliettetaka.belin@gmail.com> (2016-11-23):

> > > We’ll see what we can do to avoid shocking long time d-i contributors…
> > > :-) A first small improvement to avoid that-big-gap-at-the-top is to
> > > raise the menu a little. Trivial patch and result screenshot attached.
> >
> > Thanks, let's see if Juliette comes up with other suggestions. ;)
>
> Of course, I'll do that this week-end if it is not too late !

Sure, no worries; we'll be waiting for a linux upload to happen and to
reach testing, plus maybe the X11 transition (just started), so we can
wait for a few days. :)

KiBi.