Re: Default theme for Stretch

OK, I’ve committed the 16/10 version in addition to 16/9 I already integrated from your earlier zip.
Would you mind providing 4/3, 5/4 and 21/9 versions as different SVG files so I can also package them ?

No problem, i'll do it during the week !

Do you plan to do a specific lock screen background ?
I have no particular idea but I remember you made one for Jessie/Lines.
Otherwise I’m fine with using the login background also as a lock screen.

 I was planning to have the same background for the login and the lock screen.

Cheers,

Juliette