Re: Default theme for Stretch

It is better to convert any text to curves before exporting the end result.

2016-10-28 17:40, juliette Belin пишет:
Thanks for the link Holger ! It's great to see it in use ! :)

I've just upload the files (png/svg) that I've already made :

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/softWaves?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=softWaves_src.zip

Aurelien, I've made some minor changes to the desktop wallpaper to make it fit on different screen ratio. I tried to test the login screen with the SVG file but the font (Poppl-laudatio-Condensed [1]) used in the artwork and installed on my laptop isn't applied. Am I missing something ?

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLogo

cheers,
Juliette