Re: [Artwork] Survey for the default artwork for Stretch

Martin Zobel-Helas:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon Oct 03, 2016 at 22:02:00 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Slightly overdue, we have created a survey for the Stretch artwork.
>>
>> Please cast your vote at:
>>   *
>> https://surveys.larjona.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=926823&lang=en_us
>>  * Please be nice and vote only once!
>
> Did anyone actually tested the artworks against color vision
> deficiencies? With a quick look (using Chrome Spectrum plugin) at least
> two of the proposals look highly problematic to me.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

I have not checked any other them; nor do I have any experience with it
(so I wouldn't know what to look for, how to test or determine which are
good and which are not).

But I would be very happy if someone with the skills/know-how could
review them and present the results, so it can be taken into account.

Thanks,
~Niels