enhanced System Monitor

hi Debian Desktop

I have an idea that with enabled logging of: enhanced system monitor functionality, may be easily used to help in deciding what to UPGRADE in PC. I mean, after playing Games, 3D, Video, Audio: Encoding, Rendering.

An example of GUI enhanced System Monitor, is presented in image on these link: https://s31.postimg.org/qx6q7yx8r/Sistem_monitor.png

I don-t know how to send a message to user, maybe with additional graph of HDD, SSD data transfer rate, The message is to install OS - / on one physical SSD 16Gb and /home on another physical SSD for speeding up PC.

Also, i-m not developer so i have only the ideas.

Roman Călin