Re: Suggestion about the graphical interface in Debian

Ok, sorry for not explaining well the suggestions. I'll try to explain
it better:

What Tormod tells it's true, when I mean "Supr" key I mean "del" or
"delete" key in English keyboards. Sorry for not take in account this
detail.

The idea was copying some things from the windows desktop that I thought
could be useful for the users in Linux desktops. For that reason I think
that could be useful:

- Send an item to the Trash (to the user's trash, not erase the item
definitively) when you push only the "Supr" key (or "Delete" key in
English keyboards) to a selected object (when I say object I mean an
archive or a folder).

After reading the answers, I understand that renaming when you click one
time over the name of an item can be tricky. So I undertand why this
can't be performed.

I didn't send the previous email to GNOME developers because I think that
this could be useful for all the Debian graphical interfaces. But, if you
know a better place where this message can be sent, please let me know. If
you don't want to send me a message to my e-mail account, I will see from
time to time this mail list.

Thanks for your the answers and your attention.

A beginner Debian user.
Jorge.

PS: As I told before I haven't subscribed to this mail list because
I'm not a developer. I'm only a simple user.