Re: Release Team Sprint Results

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Franz Gratzer wrote:

> Since it's nothing I did, I didn't consider this an an option. This is
> something Ulrich might want to do. I have no idea about what is involved
> technologically.

You don't have to be the author of a particular piece of software to
package that software for Debian. To some extent that is even
preferred for various reasons.

> I guess it's much to late for the next release anyway.

Yes, it is too late for the jessie release but it would be good to get
it in early for stretch so that we can start a new call for themes
early and get them all in Debian early.

--
bye,
pabs