Poll: GNOME/GDM lock screen

Hi,

we now have a few very nice proposals for the lock screen, so I think it
is time for a quick poll to see which one we include in jessie.

Here are the four proposals, all based on Juliette’s original work.
      * Proposal A: colored lines, white swirl (Joss, Aurélien)
      * Proposal B: colored lines, red swirl (Joss, Aurélien)
      * Proposal C: colored background, with lines (Juliette, Aurélien)
      * Proposal D: colored background, without lines (Juliette)

All proposals can be found at 16:10 ratios at the bottom of:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Lines
Based on the best proposal, we will make 16:9, 4:3 and 5:4 versions as
well.

Please vote by ranking options (e.g. D > C > B > A).

Thanks,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :