Re: Artwork for jessie?

Le mer. 13 août 2014 à 14:40, Adrien Aubourg <adrien.aubourg@gmail.com> a écrit :

Le 13/08/2014 14:33, juliette.belin@free.fr a écrit :
Hi, I'm on hollidays until sunday, I don't have the right computer to work on the theme... Thank you for the scaling Adrien, but some others changes are necessary, all the lines must fit the new scaled logo.
Can it wait until next week ?
I tried to do my best, but sure it would be better if the original author do the rescaling him/herself.

Paul should be the one who can tell if it can wait until next week.

And Cyril, who needs those files in order to include them in the installer,
which should be froze fairly soon ;-)

Regards,
Adrien