Looking for GSoC mentorship

Hello everyone,

I come here from the distant shores of elementary project. I'm looking to make elementary's Pantheon DE available in Debian, as per this Google Summer of Code project suggestion: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/ProjectProposals/PackageElementarySoftware

I've been elementary's OS guy during the "Luna" cycle (2011-2013) and I'm responsible for most of their PPA packaging, so I have extensive experience with packaging and integrating the code with the distro. Now I'd like to bring the packaging up to Debian standards and make Pantheon a first-class citizen in Debian.

There's one problem, however: I can't find a GSoC mentor for the project. I've asked around on #debian-soc and was told to ask here for guidance, so here I am.

Will you be my v.... mentor? :)

Cheers,
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff

P.S. I'm not subscribed to this list yet, so please CC me when replying. Thanks!