Re: A new user experience for Jessy ?

Hi Adrien,

Sorry for the delay in responding your email.

I put you as the administrator of DebianArt repository[1].

I believe we need to create only SVG backgrounds with alpha channel,
Allowing the user to customize the color of the screen without
changing the graphic and visual elements of the background screen.

I saw the latest update 'Window$ 8.1', the design of the background
screen is fixed or animated, but the user can set the color or tone
without losing the design proposal selected.

[1] https://gitorious.org/+debianart/memberships

--
://ValessioBrito.com.br
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO