Re: your mail

On jeu., 2012-09-20 at 18:43 +0300, Dmitry - MediaWorks 7 wrote:
> Yves-Alexis,
>
> Nice to meet you. I am designer and I wanted to suggest a concept for
> the UI.

As far as I understand it, you already submitted some artwork at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/7th-element ?

>  This can be an absolutely new concept/vision or a concept which
> requires small changes, you decide which one is better to start from.
> But to start this I need some graphics you already have (screenshots
> of different places/windows will work). If you will be sending
> screenshots please don't compress them, use full size and PNG format
> with 24/32 bits.

I'm still a bit puzzled on what you want to do. But in any case, the
Wheezy theme has already been chosen, so we're talking about Jessie.
Work has not started for that since we currently stabilizing Wheezy, but
you're free to work on that if you want to.

In any case, please use the debian desktop mailing list
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-desktop/) for this (I've added the list
to CC).

Regards,
--