Re: desktop-base: Thanks for the Wheezy updates to desktop-base!

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:43:56AM -0500, Michael Shuler wrote:
> Thanks a bunch for the work on finding a really nice default theme for
> Wheezy.  I'm enjoying it with all the defaults for kdm/KDE - it closely
> fits what my custom theme has been since Lenny, and I just wanted to
> send along my appreciation :-)

Hey, thank you! I really appreciate it a lot!

> --
> Kind regards,
> Michael Shuler

It's been a great theme so far, haven't got sick of it yet!

Some small updates coming soon, we have some minor cleanup to do, but
it's mostly there, I think.

Thanks so much for your kind words, it always brightens up my day!

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>