Re: New artwork proposal for Wheezy - Joy

Le mercredi 23 mai 2012 10:06:17 Jon Dowland a écrit :
> On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 04:36:54PM +0200, Adrien Aubourg wrote:
> > I may do a theme package for Wheezy if it's not used by default. It
> > shouldn't be too long. But I didn't plan to do a package for Squeeze.
>
> I think it would be best to have a package either way; if it is chosen by
> default then the theme package can be Depended on by desktop-base. Do you
> need help preparing one?

If you have some time to provide help, it would be a pleasure to work with you
on a Debian theme package.

Some questions though :
- Is it relevant to do it now as Wheezy is not freezed yet ?

- Is it possible to do a full-themed package (grub, plymouth, gdm, kdm,
gnome...) ? Some theme packages are a little bit desappointing, to my point of
view, as they are not fully integrated.

I really intend to not only provide a nice wallpaper, but a full theme for
each components.

Adrien