Re: Artwork requirements page

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Victor Nitu wrote:

> If it will be considered a good idea, I can go ahead and ask the author
> for his permission to link to his articles from the wiki page.

No need to get permission for linking.

> Also, I've spotted the *FIXME* tag near CD/DVD labels, can anyone be
> more specific on this? What info is needed to make that line complete?

I'm not the author of that page, but I guess we need something like these:

http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/

> Based on your replies, I will be able to submit a patch (that's the
> procedure, right?) for the page in cause, in order to correct some of
> those issues.

No need to submit a patch, its a wiki, like with the rest of Debian;
just be bold, we can undo things if they are wrong.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise